Инженерия: тексты, видео, картинки

Социоинженерные проблемы избирательной системы США

Социоинженерные проблемы избирательной системы США

by Евгений Волков -
Number of replies: 0
D.J. Grothe
9 ч · 
 

https://www.facebook.com/djgrothe/posts/10156287158230856

Over the next 20 years or so, because demographic trends, 70% of Americans will live in just 15 states. Meaning: only 30% of the population will be electing 70 of our 100 U.S. Senators. And that 30% will be older, whiter, more rural, more male, and more culturally conservative than the remaining 70% of the population, who will only be electing 30 senators. (What we are seeing politically are the frantic death flailings of the white male, who understandably don’t want to give up power.)

98 words